Early Spring Gathering
Monday 1st February 7 - 9pm
Faciliated by Karin and Lee Stagles
To mark the beginning of spring we are facilitating this online gathering to:
Celebrate the lenghtening days and early signs of spring
To clear mind and body from the cobwebs of winter
To decide where to put your energies in the weeks and months to come
Monday 1st Febuary, traditionally the Celtic festival of Imbolc, followed closely by Candlemas - two celebrations which have in common the appreciation of the returning light, fire, life force and new beginnings.
This gathering includes:
- a guided contemplative meditation to reflect on how you are at this time
- a gentle movement practice to leave winter behind
- an invitation to ritual to mark the natural transition of the seasons
- a short story to help reflect on the potential meaning of this time of year
- a guided relaxation to sow the seeds of intention for the coming weeks and months
Advance booking is essential - places are limited.